tertanya2 sebelum ni..bolehke pregnancy women on board?
google2.. dapat info cenggini...
From Air Asia
This is one of the most frequently asked question when you want to fly whether through AirAsia or any other airlines. AirAsia has stipulated the following terms in respect of pregnant flyers :
Pregnant Passengers: It is the duty of pregnant passengers to advise us of the progress of their pregnancy at the point of booking of Seat and at the check-in counter. Our carriage of pregnant passengers are subject to the following conditions:
- Pregnancy up to 27 weeks (inclusive): we will accept without a doctor’s certificate subject to the passenger signing a Limited Liability Statement.
- Pregnancy between 28 weeks to 34 weeks (inclusive): passenger shall produce a doctor’s certificate confirming the number of weeks of pregnancy and that she is fit to travel which certificate shall have been issued not more than seven (7) days before the scheduled flight departure date. The passenger will be required to sign a Limited Liability Statement.
- Pregnancy 35 weeks and above: we will refuse carriage
We hope this is clear enough and will explain everything.
From Malaysia Airline System (MAS)
Travelling while pregnant
If you are travelling during pregnancy, you will require a letter from your doctor stating duration of pregnancy and any risk factors. The following are cases not recommended for women to travel:
* After 32nd week of pregnancy for those with multiple pregnancies (e.g. twins).
* After 35th week of pregnancy for international flights.
* After 36th week of pregnancy for domestic sectors.
* Until 7 days after delivery.
ChekguAzrine ~ Alhamdulillah.. sebab on5th nanti saya akan ke luar negara.. tertanya2 plak perlukah saya sertakan surat doktor sebab masa tu kandungan saya dah 5 bulan.. nampak gayanya tak perlula erk.. senang kerja saya..